Our Digital Champions have a very important role in school. They help us to keep safe online, use digital tools safely and in a way that makes our learning better.
What do we do?
As Digital Champions we have the following job description::
- To promote the use of Digital Technology to enhance teaching and learning;
- Share our Digital Vision for the school;
- Teach others how to stay safe online;
- Provide training for pupils, teachers, parents / carers and governors;
- Monitor, evaluate and report to governors, parents / carers and pupils on how Digital Technology is used in school;
- Research latest technology and decide what we invest in;
- Maintain and update equipment.
You can find out all about the work of our Digital Champions / Digital Leaders in this section and what their priorities are for the upcoming year!