We are holding a Break the Rules Day to raise funds for school on Thursday 26th October. The idea is that children do the opposite of the 10 chosen rules. E.g.
- No crazy hair styles/ colours = have a crazy hair day!
- Only wear school uniform = wear what you like!
- Healthy snacks only – for one day only you can bring in chocolate, sweets etc
- Water only in water bottles = for one day only you can have juice etc
- No extra play time = extra play time that day
- Puddings must be eaten second = can eat their pudding before their dinner
- No nail varnish = wear bright nail varnish
- No temporary tattoos = have a temporary tattoo
- No make up/face paint = come in made up or with your face painted.
- No earrings = you can wear your earrings today!
For every rule you want to break you must pay 50p, so if you break 2 rules you pay £1, 5 rules = £2.50 0r all 10 rules = £5.
I will send a form home nearer the day to tick which rules are breaking and how much you need to pay!